Unrated Gamez
Hey,
Welcome to Unrated Gamez!
Please sign up to gain entrance to our growing community as well as the ability to participate in conversation on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unrated Gamez
Hey,
Welcome to Unrated Gamez!
Please sign up to gain entrance to our growing community as well as the ability to participate in conversation on our forums.
Unrated Gamez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Forty's | COD Shop Services |GreatPrices
Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 1:35 pm by Forties

» Unrated Gamez Welcoming Giveaway
Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:33 am by UnRaTeD xD

» V.I.P Registration
Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:14 am by UnRaTeD xD

» Unrated Gamez Official Instagram
Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 8:10 pm by Ashton

» Guest Viewing the site
Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 12:51 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» The Site Hit 400 Users
Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 12:08 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent!
Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 11:30 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» Time for the site to come back to life
Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 10:44 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» HOSTING GOLDED GUN LOBBY AND MORE
Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 6:33 pm by Jace_MoDz

» How to ISO mod
Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 11:39 am by kieran

Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent!

+2
Prod xD
Satanic
6 posters

Go down

Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! Empty Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent!

Post by Satanic September 4th 2010, 7:20 pm

Hello my fellow URM users,
I am sure you will enjoy this next piece of information.

We all like to have those extra futures in just about everything we do,
Weather it is reserving the limited edition of your favorite game or buying that dvd with the extra behind the scenes feature.

But what if you could get extra features at a modding website... FOR FREE.

I know, you are thinking "Their is no way they are just going to hand me all the extras for free". You are partly correct, you will have to do a little something for us.

We here at URM love active users and more and more posts everyday, but lately we have noticed that we could use more numbers to join us.

Deal

For each 15 users that you recruit, you will receive an entire month of V.I.P features hare at URM.

This means you will have EVERY SINGLE feature a normal paying V.I.P has.
As of now I think that this is a fair trade since we are still growing, we will continually update the V.I.P and the V.I.P features do to this sudden change of interest. Of course you are still welcome to pay the 5 dollars.

Rules

• You may recruit users through wherever you can, whether this is on other modding website, social sites and even your school.

• But you are not aloud to advertise things that we will not give out.

• These users have to make an average of 1 post per day for at least the first week. This does not include spam posts. If you find that one your recruits has been suspended that will count as a loss of one recruit. So please only recruit people you believe will be active.

So this is it, you recruit just a few users and you get an entire month of V.I.P features for free. I think this is pretty sweet.
So please act soon as this will not last long.

If you do recruit someone have them post it in their welcome message. I will be setting up a forum or something along that nature in the future.

Good luck URM users,

~Satanic

Satanic
Satanic
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! Empty Re: Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent!

Post by UnRaTeD xD September 4th 2010, 7:24 pm

Nice Hopefully get more members
UnRaTeD xD
UnRaTeD xD
Admin

Rep
Rep:
Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! Left_bar_bleue0/1000Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

http://www.unratedgamez.com

Back to top Go down

Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! Empty Re: Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent!

Post by Prod xD September 5th 2010, 4:11 am

Nice post Dude
Prod xD
Prod xD
Admin

Rep
Rep:
Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! Left_bar_bleue0/0Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pug September 6th 2010, 2:42 pm

This site is sweet <3
Pug
Pug
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghillilez September 6th 2010, 4:52 pm

I need to try this :P
Ghillilez
Ghillilez
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Satanic September 6th 2010, 5:13 pm

Ghillilez wrote:I need to try this :P

Yea, got a good deal going here. Can't wait to see how many people jump on it.
Satanic
Satanic
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter September 12th 2010, 3:50 pm

Satanic wrote:
Ghillilez wrote:I need to try this :P

Yea, got a good deal going here. Can't wait to see how many people jump on it.

Nice :P
Peter
Peter
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Rep
Rep:
Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! Left_bar_bleue0/0Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by UnRaTeD xD July 22nd 2016, 11:30 pm

All new members check this out
UnRaTeD xD
UnRaTeD xD
Admin

Rep
Rep:
Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! Left_bar_bleue0/1000Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

http://www.unratedgamez.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum