Unrated Gamez
Hey,
Welcome to Unrated Gamez!
Please sign up to gain entrance to our growing community as well as the ability to participate in conversation on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unrated Gamez
Hey,
Welcome to Unrated Gamez!
Please sign up to gain entrance to our growing community as well as the ability to participate in conversation on our forums.
Unrated Gamez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Forty's | COD Shop Services |GreatPrices
The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 1:35 pm by Forties

» Unrated Gamez Welcoming Giveaway
The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:33 am by UnRaTeD xD

» V.I.P Registration
The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:14 am by UnRaTeD xD

» Unrated Gamez Official Instagram
The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 8:10 pm by Ashton

» Guest Viewing the site
The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 12:51 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» The Site Hit 400 Users
The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 12:08 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent!
The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 11:30 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» Time for the site to come back to life
The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 10:44 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» HOSTING GOLDED GUN LOBBY AND MORE
The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 6:33 pm by Jace_MoDz

» How to ISO mod
The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 11:39 am by kieran

The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move

3 posters

Go down

The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move Empty The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move

Post by Satanic August 21st 2010, 1:10 pm

Well I am sure we all know of the new xbox slim and its new feature kinect. But what most of us do not know is the prices and issues that microsoft looks over as a small error or indecent.

Well their are a few things you should know about these incidents.

In a look at the ps3 and the xbox what is the first thing that comes to mind? Usually it is the color or the look or the games and sponsors. But let us have a look under the hood, literally.

Take the xbox's hardrive for example. With the new slim it is either a 4 gb or a 250 gb drive. NOTHING in between. So this already sets a limit on the gameplay. You would have to pay over 150$ for the new slim hardrive.

So some of you are thinking, "Well I will just grab a external drive". Well too bad for you Microsoft deemed external drives not necessary for the slim. Which means they also said their is no reason for you too boot off of them either. Which in short means no external drive for you.

Now their are some of us that can easil afford the new slim with it's maxed out hardrive and my words to you are goodluck. Have fun and throw more of your money around.

So what about this ps3? What is going on here?

Well the ups on the ps3 is the first thing that I stated with the xbox. The hardrive. The ps3 hardrive has no limit whatsoever on it. Which means you could have over 500 gb of space. Of course these drives would have to come out of your pocket, the point is that you can easily transfer and upgrade your hardrive.

Oh and do not forget the free live either! Microsofts idea of charging 12 dollars a month are reaching into the pockets of hardworking people. So sony of course wants to prove that they are friendlier so they decide that live for the ps3 is absolutely free!

Well this is huge isn't it?
So why is the ps3 not bought like the xbox?

Well lets just say that microsoft spends a few more billion dollars out of their pocket for advertising and other deals, plus when was the last time you heard a guy trying to jtag a ps3?

That is right folks the xbox 360 is better for those modders because it is much more vulnerable. But the ps3 is no cake walk. The ps3 has more bugs then you could name. From internet browsing to just popping in a few of your games.

So what if the xbox is vulnerable and the ps3 isn't? Well for starters if your xbox breaks guess who can fix it? You can!

If your ps3 breaks guess what? You are screwed. Hopefully you have a warranty and if you read into the ps3's very slim warranty notice you will see that it is only covered under electronic fault. Now what the hell is that supposed to mean? So if my ps3 short circuits I don't have to pay? YIPEE.

Another thing is the price for the ps3. Sure the ps3 right now is only a hundred dollars more then the new slim and the 4 gb hardrive and the kinect.

But what about ps3's move? Oh someone at sony left that out. That will cost you another good 200 dollars. So wait... now the ps3 costs more then the 360?

Wow sony you really left that out at your last stock meeting. Maybe that is why when the 360 started advertising its kinect your stock dropped over 12 percent. Now that is some serious money you are losing.

So guys int he long run the choice is really yours. I just thought I would inform some of you about the whole price thing :P.
Satanic
Satanic
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move Empty Re: The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move

Post by Red August 22nd 2010, 11:32 am

Great post! Maybe add just like some pics or the console before you explain them. That seems like it wou;d spice things up
Red
Red
GFX
GFX

Rep
Rep:
The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move Left_bar_bleue0/0The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move Empty Re: The Xbox 360 Kinect vs. The Ps3 Move

Post by Satanic August 22nd 2010, 12:41 pm

I will throw some pictures in here. This was more of a rant then anything profession, I did not know what to write so I just remembered some articles I read. But, I will put in some other stuff.
Satanic
Satanic
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jokah September 9th 2010, 5:45 pm

xbox is betterrrrr
Jokah
Jokah
Getting the hang of things
Getting the hang of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down