Unrated Gamez
Hey,
Welcome to Unrated Gamez!
Please sign up to gain entrance to our growing community as well as the ability to participate in conversation on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unrated Gamez
Hey,
Welcome to Unrated Gamez!
Please sign up to gain entrance to our growing community as well as the ability to participate in conversation on our forums.
Unrated Gamez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Forty's | COD Shop Services |GreatPrices
How to mod Gamerscore Via USB I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 1:35 pm by Forties

» Unrated Gamez Welcoming Giveaway
How to mod Gamerscore Via USB I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:33 am by UnRaTeD xD

» V.I.P Registration
How to mod Gamerscore Via USB I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:14 am by UnRaTeD xD

» Unrated Gamez Official Instagram
How to mod Gamerscore Via USB I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 8:10 pm by Ashton

» Guest Viewing the site
How to mod Gamerscore Via USB I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 12:51 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» The Site Hit 400 Users
How to mod Gamerscore Via USB I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 12:08 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent!
How to mod Gamerscore Via USB I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 11:30 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» Time for the site to come back to life
How to mod Gamerscore Via USB I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 10:44 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» HOSTING GOLDED GUN LOBBY AND MORE
How to mod Gamerscore Via USB I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 6:33 pm by Jace_MoDz

» How to ISO mod
How to mod Gamerscore Via USB I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 11:39 am by kieran

How to mod Gamerscore Via USB

2 posters

Go down

How to mod Gamerscore Via USB Empty How to mod Gamerscore Via USB

Post by Mononegavirales August 18th 2010, 2:19 pm

**ALL CREDIT GOES TO ME,I DID NOT STEAL THIS POST!**

Things you will need

1. Modio - http://megaupload.com/?d=ACGLY3NU

2. Xbox 360 Profile Editor - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TFTKCC5S

3. USBXplorer - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7K9VFUU4

4. USB Flash Drive 1GB - Found at you're local Tech store.

5. WinRAR - http://rarlabs.com/

**EXTRACT THE FILES TO THE DESKTOP**

Steps

1. Plug you're USB into your Xbox360.

2. If you automatically sign into Xbox Live,sign out.

3. Hit the X button in the middle of your controller.

4. Go to System Settings>Memory>Configure USB device.

5. Once your USB Device is configured,go to your hard drive,or where ever you saved the profile you would like to mod.

6. Once you've found the profile move it to you're USB device.

7. Once thats done plug your USB device into the computer.

HERES WHERE THE FUN COMES IN! MODDING TIME!

1. Open up USBXTAF.

2. Click file 'Open Device...'

3. Once you've done that click on direct content,you should see you're profile pop up,but it will start with E and end with alot of numbers. Keep clicking that untill you it doesn't let you click anymore.

4. Highlight you're profile ex. (E012423892398) and click the 'extract' button,choose to extract it to the desktop because it's easy to locate.

5. After that open up 'ProfileEditor' if you're on Vista or Windows 7,right click and click 'Run as Adminstrator'

6. Once you've loaded up ProfileEditor drag your Xbox360/XboxLive profile into it.

7. When your profile is in ProfileEditor,and set it to 'Offline' if you do unlock 'Online' make sure you set dates and re-order the achievements to avoid reset.

8. Once you've done that click 'Unlock All Offline' Remember to set dates to avoid reset. I do warn you though,do not unlock crazy amounts of gamerscore in one day/week/month. Unlocking tons of gamerscore in shot periods of time will make microsoft suspicious and they will take action,if you want to be on the safe side,do 500-1000 gamerscore per day,and set dates! I'm am not responsible if you're account gets Reset.

9. Once you've modded the amount of gamerscore you want,click the X button in the top left hand corner of ProfileEditor,and click Save.

10. Open up modio and drag your profile in there.

11. After that in the right hand corner you should see something that says 'Rehash and Resign' Click that once or twice. Then you can close that out.

12. Open up USBXTAFGUI from where you left off and drag the profile in there,delete the profile that has 0. next to it. Close out USBXTAFGUI.

13. Unplug your USB from the computer and put it in the xbox,like in the previous step,click the Xbox button on your controller,go over to system settings,click memory,now this time you want to move your profile from the USB to your saving device,such as your hard drive.

14. Give it time for your gamerscore to update,if you did a crazy amount in one go then it may take a few hours to sync through xbox.com and such,so don't panic,if you are doing it for a friend then wait an hour or 2 for him/her to recover his/her profile so the gamerscore can fully update.

Problems

-None of the programs will open? Make sure you run them as Adminstrator if you are on Vista or Windows 7,as for XP make sure you have .NET FrameWork installed,you can get it off windows.com.

-I accidently deleted my profile/messed it up? Don't worry just go back to your console and recover your gamertag,it doesn't delete it in general,it's still on xbox.com.

-What happens when my gamerscore gets reset? Your gamerscore will be put down to 0,also your zone will be changed to Cheater,the achievements will be permently locked,and you won't ever be able to unlock achievements on that account. P.S It happend to me and a friend of mine,IT SUCKS.

-I got reset,is there a way to get my gamerscore back? No. If you mod your gamerscore back you will get banned,and if you do it again you will get console banned,which isn't good at all. I warned you and I explained to you what happens if you get reset. Next time be more careful on how much GS you mod in a day/week or month.

-I modded my gamerscore but it's not appearing when my friends view my profile? Like I said,give it time to update,in a few days/hours your friends will be seeing your modded gamerscore.

-I'm having trouble re-order the achievements,what do I do? Well,if you look at it this way go on your achievements you already have for each game write down the ones you've got in order for each game,then re-order them that way,try and be resonable. Don't have the gears of war 2 level 100 achievement before the level 50 achievement. Do stuff like that,and it also avoids resets.

-Whats the BEST possible way to avoid reset? Make an offline account,mod gamerscore,once again be resonable,don't mod 100k-350k gamerscore,its an obvious way that MS can find you,well because you've never connected to live on that profile,so once again take it easy don't do alot,make it resonable,then make the account LIVE,Yes I know it sucks because you loose your online rankings,but thats what unratedmods is for,CHEAT TO WIN!

-If i've missed anything or made an error,or you have any questions feel free to ask my in a reply or private message me on the site,thanks for using my guide,and GOOD LUCK MODDIN!
Mononegavirales
Mononegavirales
Rookie
Rookie

https://www.youtube.com/user/GlobberThree000

Back to top Go down

How to mod Gamerscore Via USB Empty Re: How to mod Gamerscore Via USB

Post by Mononegavirales August 19th 2010, 2:22 am

Just an FYI i've been told by a few people that I stole this post from a different site,I DID NOT STEAL THIS I CREATED THIS MYSELF,STOP SAYING I STOLE POSTS...-.- MY GOD.
Mononegavirales
Mononegavirales
Rookie
Rookie

https://www.youtube.com/user/GlobberThree000

Back to top Go down

Post by Satanic August 19th 2010, 9:29 am

Mononegavirales wrote:Just an FYI i've been told by a few people that I stole this post from a different site,I DID NOT STEAL THIS I CREATED THIS MYSELF,STOP SAYING I STOLE POSTS...-.- MY GOD.

I can second this, I have so far not found a post exactly the same as this. Their are very very similar ones but as far as I can tell this was at least re wrote.
Satanic
Satanic
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum