Unrated Gamez
Hey,
Welcome to Unrated Gamez!
Please sign up to gain entrance to our growing community as well as the ability to participate in conversation on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unrated Gamez
Hey,
Welcome to Unrated Gamez!
Please sign up to gain entrance to our growing community as well as the ability to participate in conversation on our forums.
Unrated Gamez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Forty's | COD Shop Services |GreatPrices
Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 1:35 pm by Forties

» Unrated Gamez Welcoming Giveaway
Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:33 am by UnRaTeD xD

» V.I.P Registration
Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:14 am by UnRaTeD xD

» Unrated Gamez Official Instagram
Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 8:10 pm by Ashton

» Guest Viewing the site
Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 12:51 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» The Site Hit 400 Users
Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 12:08 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent!
Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 11:30 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» Time for the site to come back to life
Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 10:44 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» HOSTING GOLDED GUN LOBBY AND MORE
Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 6:33 pm by Jace_MoDz

» How to ISO mod
Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 11:39 am by kieran

Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave

3 posters

Go down

Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave Empty Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave

Post by Satanic August 25th 2010, 9:31 pm

Hello everyone, I am sorry to say that my time here has been slacking lately. this has been do to personal reasons that at the moment will stay untouched and unsaid.

The main point is, I will be very busy in the upcoming weak.
But of course I am only one of the few guys here, I ask all of you just to do a few things,

We need users guys, and users like to see good discussions and threads. Lets start making them guys.

Keep stuff organized and well though out and I am sure you will be rewarded with props, thanks and a great feeling. Perhaps even a sticky.

Though we do not have the numbers like most, it is quality that matters not quantity.

A note to my mods.

~ Keep the forums clean.
Not much else to say. We have been doing a great job thus far with this.

A note to my SD's.
This site needs constant work to keep it in a well oiled manner. Their has been very few changes done by Sd's to this site. It is hitting me hard. I think we all have something to bring to the table. Let's show it.

Keep this site alive.

Thanks.
Your Boy Satanic
Satanic
Satanic
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave Empty Re: Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave

Post by UnRaTeD Hosh August 26th 2010, 5:59 pm

LMAO who the f*ck are you?
UnRaTeD Hosh
UnRaTeD Hosh
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Back to top Go down

Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave Empty Re: Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave

Post by UnRaTeD Hosh August 26th 2010, 6:01 pm

i really hope youre joking with the whole "my mods" stuff....u arent the founder of the site lol u aint sh*t
UnRaTeD Hosh
UnRaTeD Hosh
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satanic August 26th 2010, 6:17 pm

Alright bud, well I will let you in on who I am. I am the guy who has been busting on the site and with the people who are also doing this. You should also no that I don't take no bull from anyone.

You talk a bunch of smack but I don't see you doing crap. Become and admin and look around.

BtW
No double posting or spamming. You broke both.
~Warned :D

And maybe if you had a little more site activity you would notice that I am very friendly with some people here.
Which means when I say MY mods, I mean the guys that I have been working with.

Why don't you read next time son.
Satanic
Satanic
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Post by UnRaTeD Hosh August 26th 2010, 8:32 pm

who have you been working with it looks like a one man show lol
UnRaTeD Hosh
UnRaTeD Hosh
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prod xD August 26th 2010, 10:04 pm

UnRaTeD Hosh wrote:who have you been working with it looks like a one man show lol

Ok kid you are pissing me off he is a site develepor. If it was not for him the site would not be good at all.

You are now banned (Not forever)
Prod xD
Prod xD
Admin

Rep
Rep:
Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave Left_bar_bleue0/0Satanic Will Be Going On A Short Leave Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Satanic August 26th 2010, 11:33 pm

Much obliged prod,
Closed do to pointless posts on this. I am back.
Satanic
Satanic
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down