Unrated Gamez
Hey,
Welcome to Unrated Gamez!
Please sign up to gain entrance to our growing community as well as the ability to participate in conversation on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unrated Gamez
Hey,
Welcome to Unrated Gamez!
Please sign up to gain entrance to our growing community as well as the ability to participate in conversation on our forums.
Unrated Gamez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Forty's | COD Shop Services |GreatPrices
Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 1:35 pm by Forties

» Unrated Gamez Welcoming Giveaway
Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:33 am by UnRaTeD xD

» V.I.P Registration
Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:14 am by UnRaTeD xD

» Unrated Gamez Official Instagram
Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 8:10 pm by Ashton

» Guest Viewing the site
Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 12:51 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» The Site Hit 400 Users
Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 12:08 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent!
Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 11:30 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» Time for the site to come back to life
Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 10:44 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» HOSTING GOLDED GUN LOBBY AND MORE
Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 6:33 pm by Jace_MoDz

» How to ISO mod
Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 11:39 am by kieran

Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops

5 posters

Go down

Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops Empty Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops

Post by GawLey July 31st 2010, 3:41 pm

I'm tired of people asking "will Black-Ops be jtaggable" "can we host 10th lobbies?"

The answer is simply,

No.

Here's the deal and how Black-Ops will work.

-There is a maximum ammount of XP you can gain in a game.

The system is similar to Halo Wars. Once you reach the limit, you simply will not gain any more XP.

It may or may not be possible to remove these check, but until we get our hands on the xex there is no way to tell if there is a bypass.

-Infections are completely patched

Upon joining an online game, all dvars are reset to default values.

This will most likely be un-bypassable due to the fact that this is a server function and we have no way to manipulate their servers..

I have very little info about Zombies, other than knowing that yes, there will be a zombie mode.

However I assume that Treyarch has learned what we are capable of from WaW and will not make the same mistakes again.
GawLey
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops Empty Re: Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops

Post by TTG Ranger July 31st 2010, 3:48 pm

Hmmm. Never knew that. Good Post.
TTG Ranger
TTG Ranger
Global Mod
Global Mod

Rep
Rep:
Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops Empty Re: Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops

Post by UnRaTeD xD July 31st 2010, 4:23 pm

once again nice gawley
UnRaTeD xD
UnRaTeD xD
Admin

Rep
Rep:
Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops Left_bar_bleue0/1000Why there will be little to no online mods on Black-Ops Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

http://www.unratedgamez.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 31st 2010, 11:46 pm

Stolen from TTG_SPEED? lol :p
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 31st 2010, 11:51 pm

I don't like this Idea, where teh 10th lobbies at? XP Limit=10th Lobbies? afro
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ClippinGFX August 30th 2010, 6:05 pm

i h8 stealers
ClippinGFX
ClippinGFX
GFX Pro
GFX Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Satanic August 30th 2010, 6:42 pm

ClippinGFX wrote:i h8 stealers

Satanic
Satanic
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down