Unrated Gamez
Hey,
Welcome to Unrated Gamez!
Please sign up to gain entrance to our growing community as well as the ability to participate in conversation on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unrated Gamez
Hey,
Welcome to Unrated Gamez!
Please sign up to gain entrance to our growing community as well as the ability to participate in conversation on our forums.
Unrated Gamez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

I forgot my password

Latest topics
    » Forty's | COD Shop Services |GreatPrices
    Music Popstar Tila Tequila Was Beaten  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 1:35 pm by Forties

» Unrated Gamez Welcoming Giveaway
    Music Popstar Tila Tequila Was Beaten  I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:33 am by UnRaTeD xD

» V.I.P Registration
    Music Popstar Tila Tequila Was Beaten  I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:14 am by UnRaTeD xD

» Unrated Gamez Official Instagram
    Music Popstar Tila Tequila Was Beaten  I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 8:10 pm by Ashton

» Guest Viewing the site
    Music Popstar Tila Tequila Was Beaten  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 12:51 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» The Site Hit 400 Users
    Music Popstar Tila Tequila Was Beaten  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 12:08 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent!
    Music Popstar Tila Tequila Was Beaten  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 11:30 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» Time for the site to come back to life
    Music Popstar Tila Tequila Was Beaten  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 10:44 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» HOSTING GOLDED GUN LOBBY AND MORE
    Music Popstar Tila Tequila Was Beaten  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 6:33 pm by Jace_MoDz

» How to ISO mod
    Music Popstar Tila Tequila Was Beaten  I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 11:39 am by kieran

Music Popstar Tila Tequila Was Beaten

Go down

Music Popstar Tila Tequila Was Beaten  Empty Music Popstar Tila Tequila Was Beaten

Post by Satanic August 17th 2010, 3:44 pm

I do not know if this is the right place but hey, it is music general.
    This was originally posted by me on TTG. I don't know if I am allowed to post it even though it is my post but why don't we see!
    Music Popstar Tila Tequila Was Beaten  Tilaa_tequila_beat_up
    Every summer, the subhumanoid fans of the Insane Clown Posse get together in Illinois for The Gathering of the Juggalos which is a weekend of music, games, professional wrestling and, of course, binge drinking.

Well, the show went down this past weekend, and for reasons that may never be fully explained, Tila Tequila was one of the performers.

She did her set on Saturday, and it went pretty much like you would expect: It resulted in the crowd throwing everything from rocks to beer bottles to human feces at her. Tila left the stage shaken up and even a little bit bloodied.

Afterward, she spoke with TMZ about it. She said, quote, "Even before I got on stage, dudes were throwing huge stone rocks in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair . . . cuz they threw fire crackers on stage.

"They even took the (crap) out of the port-0-potty and threw (crap) and piss at me when I was onstage."

Tila finally wised up and left the stage but she claims the crowd pursued her.

She said, quote, "These people were trying to kill me. So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodyguard and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the (crappy) trailer.

"Since their security sucks, the 2,000 people ran after us, trying to kill me. They almost got me so they finally reach the trailer, blood all over myself, can't stop bleeding.

"Then all of a sudden, all 2,000 people surround the trailer and busts the windows!!! Even the guys inside with me were shaking! It was scary as hell!"

Tila and her people eventually got from the trailer to their SUV, but before they got away, all the windows in the vehicle were busted.

Tila got right on a plane back to Los Angeles that night and when she got there, she went immediately to the hospital to get her face stitched up.

One witness claims the whole thing was Tila's fault . . . quote, "She was taunting them. She didn't know how to handle the [crowd] . . . She took her top off and they got really violent.

Tila reported the incident to police, and she plans to sue the festival. She says, quote, "Pretty soon the owners who run the Juggalos will be bankrupt. My attorney Alan is already on it. This is disgusting behavior from men."

By the way,Tila didn't have to go too far to find a cop. Police were already on the scene because one guy had stabbed another guy in the stomach a few hours earlier.

Credit Goes To Hot 96.7 Radio Station.
    Ohh... Me laugh hard.
    Satanic
    Satanic
    Come Here Often?
    Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down