Unrated Gamez
Hey,
Welcome to Unrated Gamez!
Please sign up to gain entrance to our growing community as well as the ability to participate in conversation on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unrated Gamez
Hey,
Welcome to Unrated Gamez!
Please sign up to gain entrance to our growing community as well as the ability to participate in conversation on our forums.
Unrated Gamez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Forty's | COD Shop Services |GreatPrices
Post any Questions Or Requests For Site I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 1:35 pm by Forties

» Unrated Gamez Welcoming Giveaway
Post any Questions Or Requests For Site I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:33 am by UnRaTeD xD

» V.I.P Registration
Post any Questions Or Requests For Site I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:14 am by UnRaTeD xD

» Unrated Gamez Official Instagram
Post any Questions Or Requests For Site I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 8:10 pm by Ashton

» Guest Viewing the site
Post any Questions Or Requests For Site I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 12:51 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» The Site Hit 400 Users
Post any Questions Or Requests For Site I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 12:08 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» Become A V.I.P Without Paying A Cent!
Post any Questions Or Requests For Site I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 11:30 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» Time for the site to come back to life
Post any Questions Or Requests For Site I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 10:44 pm by UnRaTeD xD

» HOSTING GOLDED GUN LOBBY AND MORE
Post any Questions Or Requests For Site I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 6:33 pm by Jace_MoDz

» How to ISO mod
Post any Questions Or Requests For Site I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 11:39 am by kieran

Post any Questions Or Requests For Site

3 posters

Go down

Post any Questions Or Requests For Site Empty Post any Questions Or Requests For Site

Post by Satanic August 21st 2010, 12:55 pm

AS you can see we are constantly changing the look and feel of the site. From making minor changes all the way to changing the default image size. Some of this is very difficult and some of it is very simple. In the end we are trying to have a well oiled and nice looking site.

So this is where I ask a favor from all users.
I am always open to feedback negative or positive and I want to get that feedback from you.

Please leave a change that you would like be done. Weather it is small or big.

Please do not ask for things that I cannot do, for example making signatures for normal users. That will not happen on my account.

but other stuff like tabs. colors, html, widgets and other things with that nature I can look into.

Please be mature and serious with your requests.

Thanks
~satanic
Satanic
Satanic
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Post any Questions Or Requests For Site Empty Re: Post any Questions Or Requests For Site

Post by UnRaTeD xD August 21st 2010, 6:52 pm

I'm liking it right now you guys made a big change
UnRaTeD xD
UnRaTeD xD
Admin

Rep
Rep:
Post any Questions Or Requests For Site Left_bar_bleue0/1000Post any Questions Or Requests For Site Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

http://www.unratedgamez.com

Back to top Go down

Post any Questions Or Requests For Site Empty Re: Post any Questions Or Requests For Site

Post by Satanic August 21st 2010, 7:26 pm

Yes a few of us are dedicated to keeping this site clean and active.
The better the site looks the more eyes we catch. The more we catch the more users we get and it will be an endless gain for this site and its users. So why not start here.
Satanic
Satanic
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 22nd 2010, 11:37 am

Why do you always have excellent posts?
Red
Red
GFX
GFX

Rep
Rep:
Post any Questions Or Requests For Site Left_bar_bleue0/0Post any Questions Or Requests For Site Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Satanic August 22nd 2010, 12:42 pm

I am just that happy to be here.
Satanic
Satanic
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum